Sunday, January 15, 2012

Obama's Top Ten Excuses for betraying America and Israel - by Bee Sting

Americans Stand with Israel
by Bee Sting
Sunday, January 15, 2012

I have to admit that after reading the "rift" between Obama's administration and Israel and the cancellation of the huge military drill prepared for by both countries, my first thought was that Obama has just broken a new world record for reeking like a skunk.  He would like all of us to think he is acting on behalf of America's interests, while actually, when he betrays the trusts of his own citizens and that of our allies, his true nature appears like a looking glass and mirrors the worse kind of leadership our country has ever experienced in the last 200 plus years.


Therefore, I tried to come up with some of Obama's top excuses for his shocking behavior towards the State of Israel - and America.  Why would a leader of the free world ruin the opportunity of having a joint drill with our only ally in the Middle East? Why would a president of the United States send 9,000 troops to Israel and then claim, "Sorry, we'll have to wait until later in the year - like after November elections, but don't think this is a political move on my behalf".


TOP TEN EXCUSES 
for betraying the trust of America and Israel
by BHO

1.  I love the power

2.  I love playing pranks on Israel's leaders

3. Blame my childhood for my lying eyes

4.  Where's my golf clubs?

5.  Michele says, "Let them eat cake!"

6. I failed Middle East History 101

7. What?  Did you actually believe me when I 
promised "hope" and "change"?

8. America is no longer a Christian nation

9. I hate Jews, therefore, I hate Israel

and, 
drum roll, please ........

10.  My Keyian roots prevent me from
being a loyal citizen/president
of
America!

________________________

by Bee Sting

(I am sure all our readers could add to this list ... this is just the beginning
but certainly not the least of his excuses for 
being the worse president America ever had
the misfortune of electing.)

Don't ever forget his Audacity of Hope - remembering,