Monday, May 7, 2012

Update: A Bee's Note

Dear Friends (all my readers and few that admit they follow Americans Stand with Israel)


The other day I posted a brief note explaining that somehow I became ill and would be away from the computer for a few days.  There is an article on new clues to "disappearing honey bees"  reported in 2009, by Science, MSNBC.  
Aha!  So happy to report that I am not among the missing!
However, this is me over the weekend ... (photo of bee - right)
I look like I'm ready to fall off that blade of grass!  That is not normal for me!  I am normally very busy buzzing around, smelling the flowers and taking care of important matters.  For instance,
did you know that
Most people are not aware that bees are responsible for helping create 1/3 the food human beings eat!!! That's between $7-10 billion worth of food production a year and aside from asking for no compensation, they create honey for us as a result of their work. There's an old saying repeated by many times throughout history that if there is trouble with Honey Bees, trouble with man is not far behind. There even seems to be some essential connections being discovered now between the development of certain flowers and the presence of honey bees. read more
 I am feeling a little better, but not well enough to sit for any length of time reporting news that reveals the dangers of Obama's administration's agenda for America.  And while my focus is on the Middle East,  I recognize the urgency to reveal Obama's methods to his madness is (or should be) every American citizens priority, as the clock is ticking and November's elections to "Move out Obama!" is just around the corner.
And, with that in mind, I just thought it appropriate to let all of you know that while I plan on posting daily, I may be a little slow in the amount of postings until I am buzzing around the Internet once again, full time.

Thank you for your patience and I hope you plan on visiting often.