Thursday, August 23, 2012

Labor Day Weekend - Vacation

Sept. 1 through Sept. 3, 2012


Labor Day weekend is fast approaching and according to reports, thousands of Americans will be on the roads - many traveling less than 100 miles to their destination for a three day weekend.  

Our family has made plans to begin this holiday early - beginning tomorrow through Saturday, Sept. 2nd.
My suitcase is packed and I'm ready for a beautiful week at a lovely campsite: we'll be fishing and swimming, and sitting by the camp fires each evening.  

There will be no phones or computers and that means I'll have to wean myself off of the daily news for one week!

News does have it that there is a Hurricane Issac approaching Florida, which may interrupt the Republican National Convention beginning next Monday at 1:00 PM.  There is a television in our cabin, so I do not plan on missing Mrs. Romney's opening speech on Monday evening.  I hear the main stream media plans on cutting away to their usual Monday night broadcasts ... how childish of them and the liberals!

I wish everyone a good weekend and a great week.  See you when I come back tanned and rested!

Bee Sting

Oh, a friend sent me this video of a flash dance in Israel.  Enjoy!


Published on Aug 10, 2012 by 
Camp Landau Flash Mob/Dance - Baruch HaGevver
Friday, August 3rd 2012, Tu B'Av 5772