Thursday, September 13, 2012

Obama’s Response to Netanyahu Is About Obama’s Re-election


A Fascinating Read: Obama’s Response to Netanyahu Is About Obama’s Re-election

September 12, 2012
By 
President Obama campaigned today and was met with shouts of “We love you Obama.” Never mind that hours before four dedicated Americans were murdered. Never mind that he did nothing, nothing to deal with the situation, other than apologize. As Sarah Palin said, He can’t see Libya and Egypt from his window. The man is a disgrace and he gets away with it.

The following might shed some light on what Obama really cares about and keep in mind that Israel currently faces an existential threat from Iran.

The following is from the ulsterman report and I think it rings true:
Do you recall something I [Ulsterman] hinted at before – how Obama himself demanded of Israel?  How this false president threatened the only true ally America has in that troubled part of the world?  Since then you have often asked what it was that was told to the Prime Minister.  For my own reasons, both personal and professional, I did not comply with your requests.
I will do so now.  And please note, what I tell you is absolutely accurate.  This information was delivered to me from sources at the highest levels of the Israeli government.
Prime Minister Netanyahu, when last at the White House and during an extended period of private conversation with “Obama”, implored the president to be far more forceful in his public comments regarding the United States’ devotion to Israel’s safety and protection and its very right to exist.  Netanyahu warned the president that his administration’s half-hearted gestures of friendship to Israel were in fact emboldening the more radicalized elements in the Middle East and thus endangering not only Israeli lives, but the lives of everyone in that part of the world.  And then he also remarked this condition would further endanger American citizens within the United States as well, that the capitulation policies of the American government in the 1990s were instrumental in forming the attack of September 11th, 2001.
Obama’s reaction to these words were, “agitation followed by derision”.  The president then leaned toward the Prime Minister and said:
“You have just as much blood on your hands as they do.  They got a right to exist as well.  Everybody does.  And I don’t want this thing…this back and forth…you and them…I don’t want this turning into an election issue for me, right?  I can’t be telling those people how to treat your country any more than you want me telling you how to treat them, right?  You see where I’m at in this? 
Don’t you turn this into something that might take away Jewish votes for me.  That’s what you got going here – I know what you’re up to.  Don’t do it.  This thing…Iran…don’t try…don’t  hurt me politically with it.  You need us.  We don’t need you.”…read more at ulsterman