Saturday, December 22, 2012

Video: Birthday wishes from Israel



December 22, 20212

Today is my birthday!  Now, I would not have mentioned this to anyone.  However, my good friend from Israel gathered up photos of my children and family and created a beautiful video for me - so thoughtful, creative, and delightful, that I wish to share with you.  This is a pure example of the love Israel holds for its friends in the United States.  My one wish is that one day, the world leaders will share this same love for the tiny nation Israel - then, there shall be true peace on earth and goodwill to all men.

Bee Sting/Lorraine


Published on Dec 22, 2012
Lorraine McDonald amazing woman and a very close friend for Israel. Lorraine McDonald devotes her long time for Israel And devotes her newspaper for Israel with lots of love.
I salute you on your birthday. Ron Eshed - Israel